USD 394 Vision and Mission Statement
Rose Hill School District Vision Statement:
Every student of Rose Hill – USD 394 will graduate with optimistic and future-focused goals, a passion for life-long learning, and the ability to be a responsible and productive member of a global society through the efforts of a highly-qualified staff empowered by a highly-effective board of education and supported by patrons that value the school district as central to the community.
Rose Hill School District Mission Statement:
Rose Hill - USD 394 will provide educational opportunities for all students to acquire the intellectual, social, and emotional skills to meet the challenges of a changing world. These opportunities will be accomplished by committing to:
• a highly-qualified and valued staff;
• individualized programming;
• safe and nurturing learning environments;
• abundant resources for post-graduate success, and;
• a board of education focused on the continued growth and improvement of the district rather than individual agendas.